Justin Bieber Calls Out Another Celebrity For Copying His Hair-Style.

Forum 9 years ago

Justin Bieber Calls Out Another Celebrity For Copying His Hair-Style.

Justin Bieber jokingly called out Austin Mahone for seemingly copying one of his former hairstyles. Mahone debuted his new look on Intagram on Saturday, writing, “Just got my hair did,” and the ‘do is somewhat reminiscent of the way Bieber wore his hair last year. See pictures at right.

Bieber himself noticed the similarity, and commented on Mahone’s post, “I wonder where you got that hair idea.” Of course, the superstar’s comment was meant to be light-hearted, and he followed up by writing, “All jokes aside you look handsome.” Mahone got the message, and struck back in jest.

“@justinbieber lol it’s all good bro. Your new look kind of looks like my old one though,”Mahone wrote in a new Instgram post, showcasing a side-by-side photo of himself from last year and Bieber with his longer locks on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” earlier this year.
[ads4]
Bieber’s hair has been much talked-about over the years, beginning with the infamous swoosh style he had while rising to international fame.

He grew out of the look over the years, and caused buzz last December when he debuted a platinum hair color at an awkward length.

Bieber took to Instagramin Januaryto explain, writing,“For all u fools saying cut my hair it’s in an awkward stage I’m sorry lol.”

The singer went on,“But I’m growing it out and there’s gonna a be a period of time where it looks dumb lol a hat only does so much,”and even added“#insecure lol”at the end.

Apparently it was all a lead-up to the honey-colored, shaggy look Bieber is now sporting. What do you think of Bieber and Mahone having similar hairstyles?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 5 days ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean
Forum | 6 days ago

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 6 days ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi
Forum | 6 days ago

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi