House Of Lunettes denies Tacha was dropped due to ‘Bad Character’

Forum 4 years ago

House Of Lunettes denies Tacha was dropped due to ‘Bad Character’

Sunglasses store, House of Lunettes, has taken to Instagram to debunk rumours that Big Brother 2019 housemate, Tacha was dropped due to her bad attitude.

It was alleged last week that the reality star was dropped by House of Lunettes after a short working relationship.A photo which went viral at the time revealed an alleged Instagram conversation that supported the claim that Tacha was no longer with the brand.

House of Lunettes however, has now sent an official statement via their Social Media page, stating that any news which implies that the brand has a strained relationship with the reality star, Tacha should be ignored.

https://i0.wp.com/www.correctng.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/house-of-lunettes-INSTAGRAM.jpg?w=231&ssl=1

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 3 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan
Forum | 6 days ago

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 1 week ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)