Since you left BBNaija, you haven’t made 5 percent of what I have made this February – Jackye blasts Omashola

Forum 4 years ago

Since you left BBNaija, you haven’t made 5 percent of what I have made this February – Jackye blasts Omashola

Former contestant of Big Brother Naija 2019, Jackye Madu has told fellow ex-housemate, Omashola that since he left the show, he has not made 5 percent of what she made in February.

https://i0.wp.com/www.correctng.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/jackye.jpg?w=1080&ssl=1

She made the statement in reaction to a tweet form the Delta born BBNaija star.

The drama started when Omashola took to his Twitter account and advised fans to find time to chill instead of just working like ‘jackie’.

Jackye saw the tweet and thought he was referring to her, so she fired back by saying that to be the greatest, one must keep working in order not to end up like a 40-year-old man without wealth.

https://i2.wp.com/www.correctng.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/omashola.jpg?w=750&ssl=1

She then concluded the tweet by saying that Omashola has not made up to 5% of what she made in February alone.

Omashola tweeted: “Sometimes spoil ur self , no be every time you go they work like Jackie.”

Jackye replied: “To be the gr8tst u’ve 2keep working, innovating & creating valuable solutions not wasting ur time balling, u’ll end up as a 40years old man with no wealth.

PS: u haven’t made since u left bbn 5% of profit I’ve made this February on a project.”

See their exchange below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them