“Burna Boy’s arrogance is one of the reasons I want to sleep with him”- Lady says

Forum 4 years ago

“Burna Boy’s arrogance is one of the reasons I want to sleep with him”- Lady says

A female fan is obsessed about her idol Burna Boy, and has openly announced her intentions to the world.

The fan with the handle @airlah on Twitter, revealed the one reason why she would love to have sex with the popular African Giant.

She disclosed that Burna Boy’s arrogance is what attracts her and it is the reason why she wants to sleep with him.

Taking to twitter, she wrote;

‘Burna’s arrogance is sha one of the reasons I want to sleep with him’.

See below;

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/bbae6684793a5cc6353e7abbccc00302.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy