I will stop twerking in public to honour my husband – Anita Joseph

Forum 4 years ago

I will stop twerking in public to honour my husband – Anita Joseph

Nollywood actress Anita Joseph, popularly known as Mother Hen has revealed that she would no longer be portraying her body in a sexually provocative way anymore.

The Newly wed told Saturday Beats that her husband has told her to stop twerking and doing all sort of display in public but should be limited to just the bedroom.

https://theinfong.com/wp-content/uploads/olusanjo-akintoye/2020/02/22/0986BF73-70FC-474A-8BC1-16564053A7FC.jpeg

The screen goddess who has painted the whole of social media with her engagement photo shoots with her husband made this revelation in a chat with Saturday Beats.

She said;

“I’ll miss my twerking videos. My husband does not like them. He once told me, ‘Your body is massive and you’re the most beautiful girl that I’ve ever seen. Please don’t twerk anymore. However, I twerk in the room these days.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians