My pastor sleeps with me every Sunday and still uses me for fake miracles, Woman cries out.

Forum 4 years ago

My pastor sleeps with me every Sunday and still uses me for fake miracles, Woman cries out.

A woman by name glory Peters Cries out on how she was been used by her pastor every Sunday morning.

The young woman took to her Facebook page to expose how she was been used every Sunday by her pastor, according to the lady she said "I'm a member of Christian fellowship center and a stunt member for that matter, I was been used by my pastor to perform fake miracles"

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/24fe587efa35b09fdcc80d7365368297.jpeg

When is Saturday morning my pastor always call me to come over to his house, we will sit together to plan on how the following Sunday will look like, many at times I will decorate myself like a blind woman, at times like a lamp and once he will start prophesieing I will imediately shout pastor I'm Heal.

During the process of we planning this fake miracles he will ask me to sleep with him I will sleep with him till the next morning.

According to the woman she did all this without knowing, she thinks she was charm by the pastor

My pastor used charms on me, it took only the Grace of God for me to know, and I think God was the one who delivered me.

My pastor most at times introduces me to some if his friends, I also go to them tk fake this miracles.

The woman said finally that she will advice people not to be deceived by the miracles the see but to pray and seek the face of the lord before going into any church.

Please share and drop your comments

What should be done to this woman??

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies