10 facts about Fireboy DML you don't know

Forum 4 years ago 1

10 facts about Fireboy DML you don't know

After being signed into YBNL, Fireboy DML had penetrated his way to the hearts of Nigerian music lovers, ensuring his songs gets on every playlist.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/51701eeb55969783e399cb9356ebc5e4.jpg

Since he was signed in 2018, he had been releasing hits upon hits such that he became one of the most sought after singers in the country at his young age and then became the most valuable asset of Olamide's YBNL label.

His music is so melodious and seductive that his album, 'Laughter, Tears, and Goosebumps' topped various charts since it's release and at such, Fireboy already carved a niche and built a name for himself in the music industry.

Yet, there are still some things even his fans don't know about him. Here are 10 things most music lovers probably don't know about Fireboy DML;

• Fireboy DML's real name is Ademola Adefolahan.

• His was given birth to on the 5th of February, 1996.

• Fireboy DML started his singing career in churches and schools.

• He was signed into YBNL by Olamide in October 2018.

• He used to be a rapper before settling as a singer.

• Fireboy is a graduate of English Language from Obafemi Awolowo University.

• He was born and bred in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

• His hit song 'Jealous' was composed of guitar riffs, traditional drums, and percussion; it combines African harmonies with elements of country and soul music.

• As at now, Fireboy is worth over $200,000.

• His hit 'Jealous' was inspired by his addiction to a girl.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Don
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane
Forum | 3 weeks ago

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane

I Know Liam Is My Grandson, But Wunmi Needs to Do the DNA Test – Mohbad’s Father
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Know Liam Is My Grandson, But Wunmi Needs to Do the DNA Test – Mohbad’s Father