Okonjo-Iweala appointed Head Economic Advisory Council in South Africa

Forum 4 years ago

Okonjo-Iweala appointed Head Economic Advisory Council in South Africa

The President of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa had appointed Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as Head of the country's Economic Advisory Council.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/46963a9b575ff3c9a8def70791aa25a3.jpg

Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who is a former Minister of Finance in Nigeria during the former president Goodluck Jonathan administration.

She sat on the seat comfortably and boosted the economy of the country then. As at then, Nigeria was recognized as the biggest economy in the whole of Africa and this got her world recognition.

Even though she still holds a lot of positions in and outside of Nigeria, she is still wanted by countries who wants to see their economy boost as that of Nigeria boosted when she was a two time Minister of Finance.

Amongst her positions are; Board Chair Gavi, Board Chair ARCapacity, she was formerly the Managing Director of Operations, World Bank .

And now, she's appointed by President Cyril Ramaphosa to head the South African Economic Advisory Council

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

Forum | 3 days ago

Manu Garba appointed Golden Eaglets coach
Forum | 6 days ago

Manu Garba appointed Golden Eaglets coach

Police Arrest Nigerian And South African Man In Johannesburg, Seize Drugs Worth Over N53M
Forum | 1 week ago

Police Arrest Nigerian And South African Man In Johannesburg, Seize Drugs Worth Over N53M