'People mocked me after I left my billionaire husband, they said I had nothing to show for it' - Dabota Law

Forum 4 years ago

'People mocked me after I left my billionaire husband, they said I had nothing to show for it' - Dabota Law

Dabota Lawson recounts how she was mocked after divorce to billionaire husband, Sunny Aku.

Former beauty queen Dabota Lawson gives a recount of her she was mocked after her marriage to billionaire husband, Sunny Aku.

Lawson was married to billionaire businessman Aku for about before they divorced.

In an Instagram post, the former beauty queen recalls how she mocked for not taking anything out of the marriage.

#tbt 5 years ago this was all I had as a business. This little spot under/near the staircase of a mall that so many people used to mock me because to them I just left a billionaire and had nothing to show for it ?? How time flies," she writes.

"Such a humbling period in my life. A real downtime. I don’t need to go into details of where I am today so I don’t get carried away and maybe seem boastful ( you already know ?). A reminder that no matter how tough it gets, it can get better.

"Cheers to getting better and doing better. Lots of love to those who have constantly stood by me. God bless you. #5yearsstrong #halfadecadeofbusiness."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 5 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 5 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 6 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 11 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May