My future hubby better enjoy all the ‘tight stuff’ with other girls, his ‘borehole’ is waiting for him – Slay mama admits beforehand

Forum 4 years ago

My future hubby better enjoy all the ‘tight stuff’ with other girls, his ‘borehole’ is waiting for him – Slay mama admits beforehand

A Nigerian lady has begun her repentant process of becoming a ‘sister mary’ having had quite a sexual journey in her prime. A catfish/promotions account on Twitter identified as @Nobodyexx engaged her followers with a very controversial tweet that went viral on the platform.

The tweet reads:

‘I’m still laughing at the man who will marry me oga continue enjoying all those tight pussy ….. Your borehole is waiting for you’

The tweet caused an uproar as twitter users trooped to the comments section to show their reactions. It was a war of feminists and moralists..If you have the extra time, click on the thread to read some comments:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 1 day ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 3 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City