Wait for the real news, don’t get mad yet – Gbenro Ajibade responds to critics who slammed his new relationship

Forum 4 years ago

Wait for the real news, don’t get mad yet – Gbenro Ajibade responds to critics who slammed his new relationship

Actor Gbenro Ajibade has got tongues wagging since he decided to come out openly with a mystery woman a few months after walking out of his former marriage with actress Osas Igodharo.

Gbenro Ajibade appears to have found love again as he flaunts a mystery woman on his Social media page.

The Nollywood actor took to his Instastories to celebrate a mystery lady on her birthday which was on March 15th. He also shared a series of videos and photos of both of them in a choice destination for the birthday celebration of his new beau.

https://theinfong.com/wp-content/uploads/olusanjo-akintoye/2020/03/16/c0d92fd2-e6b7-4a9b-b347-45fb526cfea2.jpg

Well, this move doesn’t seem to go down well with some people as they feel he should not move on from the ruins of his former marriage. In response to the critics, the actor wrote:

‘I hear some of y’all mad cos am happy and enjoying myself.Awwww…but I got great news that would get y’all even more mad.Just be patient and save that energy.MAD OH!?’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 4 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 18 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins