El-Rufai’s wife, son ask Nigerians to pray for governor

Forum 4 years ago

El-Rufai’s wife, son ask Nigerians to pray for governor

The wife of the Kaduna State Governor, Hajiya Hadiza Isma El-Rufai, on Saturday asked Nigerians to pray for her husband who had tested positive for COVID-19.

Hadiza, on her Twitter handle, told Nigerians to remember the Kaduna State first family in their prayers.

She said: ” My husband,  the governor of Kaduna State, has tested positive for COVID-19. Please keep us in your prayers.”

Similarly, the governor’s son, Bello El-Rufa’i, also took to Tweeter and revealed that his father had tested positive for coronavirus.

Like his mother, Bello sought for prayers against the pandemic.

As the news spread that Governor El-Rufa’i had tested positive for COVID-19, many people were seen in neighbourhoods praying for the governor, while several others wished the governor well on social media.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 10 hours ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 13 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience