Many Girls Will Get Pregnant After The Lockdown-Ghanaian Actor Bediide

Forum 4 years ago

Many Girls Will Get Pregnant After The Lockdown-Ghanaian Actor Bediide

Ghanaian Kumawood comic actor, Berma Bediide has revealed that there will a lot of unwanted pregnancies in the country after the partial lockdown.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6e3a4c1b41b6d0db75b0e3f47daf13a0.jpg

In an interview with Zion Felix on the Uncut Show, the actor revealed that so many girls will get pregnant in his period of lockdown.

He lamented on the fact that most girls depend on guys for survival.

The actor further disclosed that many of these ladies are very lazy who do not know how to cook and rather resort to asking men for money to buy fast foods.

Berma Bediide said it is unfortunate as these ladies won’t ask for money to fill their gas cylinders which will help them to cook at home, reiterating that they rather beg for shawarma and other fast foods.

The actor, therefore, advised young ladies to find something doing with their lives and stop wasting most of their time on Snapchat and other social media platforms.

The President of Ghana, H.E Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo imposed a partial lockdown in some parts of the country as a means to control the rapid spread of coronavirus.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 11 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday