Phillippine President Orders Police To Shoot Down Lockdown Offenders

Forum 4 years ago

Phillippine President Orders Police To Shoot Down Lockdown Offenders

The President of the Philippine, Rodrigo Duterte has ordered the police and security forces to shoot dead any citizen who defies the lockdown order imposed by the government.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/a06fc309038bc6cdff992c896f25c488.jpg

About half of Philippine ‘s roughly 110 million people are currently under quarantine including millions in deep poverty, left jobless by tough restrictions on movement.

“My orders are to the police and military, also village officials, that if there is trouble or the situation arises that people fight and your lives are on the line, shoot them dead,” he said.

“Instead of causing trouble, I’ll send you to the grave,” he added.

The outbreak of the novel coronavirus is getting worse more than two weeks into the lockdown.

The Philippines has so far recorded 2,311 cases with 96 deaths.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 13 hours ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 18 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)