Dino Melaye claims he's received two international calls threatening his life after he called for demobilization of 5G network in Nigeria

Forum 4 years ago

Dino Melaye claims he's received two international calls threatening his life after he called for demobilization of 5G network in Nigeria

Dino Melaye has claimed he received two international calls threatening his life after he called for the demobilization of the 5G network, which he says have been mounted in some parts of Nigeria.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b28d61ef35a0d7d221ca64f044a99df1.png

The former Senator on Saturday April 4, described the 5G network as evil and claimed that it's the cause of the Coronavirus Pandemic.

Taking to his social media pages on Sunday afternoon April 5, Dino claimed he received two different international calls with the callers threatening his life and warning him to back off the 5G issue. He also alleged that the last caller told him that '5G is bigger than Presidents of nations' and there was nothing he could do about it.

He wrote:

'I have received 2 international calls threatening me and warning me to back off the 5G issue. I was told by the last caller that 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations so i should stop. And i told him it is not bigger than God. I am not killable by man. You will know the truth and the truth will set you free. I have conquered FEAR. Thry should try someone else. -Senator Dino MELAYE.'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 3 days ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes