Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola's mother dies at 82 after contracting Coronavirus

Forum 4 years ago

Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola's mother dies at 82 after contracting Coronavirus

Manchester City coach, Pep Guardiola's mother has died after contracting Coronavirus.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/d0370c81d8d1f35ed7e7f9e7d6039f85.jpg

His mother, Dolors Sala Carrio, 82, was diagnosed with the disease after showing symptoms in Barcelona, with the Premier League club announcing her tragic death on Monday afternoon.

The club tweeted:

“The Manchester City family are devastated to report the death today of Pep’s mother Dolors Sala Carrió in Manresa, Barcelona after contracting Corona Virus.

She was 82-years-old. Everyone associated with the club sends their most heartfelt sympathy at this most distressing time to Pep, his family and all their friends.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 2 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 10 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 10 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 15 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel