23-year-old man commits suicide in Kogi

Forum 4 years ago

23-year-old man commits suicide in Kogi

A 23-year-old man identified simply as Bayo, allegedly committed suicide at his residence in Angwa Tiv area of the Kogi State capital, Lokoja in the early hours of Monday April 6.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/950e064d79d2b3939658ad6af422a523.jpg

The deceased was managing a thrift business before his death, leading to speculation of it being why he committed suicide.

An eyewitness who spoke to The Nation, said Bayo took his own life by drinking Sniper, a popular insecticide. It was further gathered that the indigene of Ogori in Ogori-Magongo area of Kogi Central, graduated from Kogi State Polytechnic about two years ago.

The eyewitness said;

“He finished from Kogi Polytechnic about two years ago. He’s collecting money contribution, but maybe (his death) it is not ordinary because I don’t know how much he could have spent, to make him do that."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 9 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 13 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo