Collabos are for lame acts – Brymo responds to why he doesn’t collaborates with other artistes

Forum 3 years ago

Collabos are for lame acts – Brymo responds to why he doesn’t collaborates with other artistes

Nigerian talented artiste cum song writer, Brymo is at it once again as he reveals another side of him.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/536eea297618718314e3db079bc8ae91.jpeg

A follower of Brymo on Twitter asked him why he doesn’t collaborates with his fellow artistes, TheInfong reports. Brymo in his response stressed that “collabos are for lame acts, to escape the truth about their inadequate talent.”

Brymo also stressed that every of his album does better than the last. 

He said, “No I don’t impose… and I’m one of a kind, every album does better than the last… no other act has that on the continent… all you see here is payola and giveaways… cool you like OṢÓ, but Yellow is better..”

He also revealed why he is yet to win any major award despite his talent.

Brymo said, “Dem offer me nomination to some of these awards at a price… I no dey pay for awards…. so sit down..”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“I am probably the finest vocalist on the continent” – Brymo brags
Forum | 1 week ago

“I am probably the finest vocalist on the continent” – Brymo brags

Ningi’s Suspension Is Not Between Him And Akpabio – Senate Responds To Seven-Day Ultimatum
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Ningi’s Suspension Is Not Between Him And Akpabio – Senate Responds To Seven-Day Ultimatum

Harry Potter’s Jessie Cave Responds to Miriam Margolyes’ Comments on Adult Fans
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Harry Potter’s Jessie Cave Responds to Miriam Margolyes’ Comments on Adult Fans

Sacha Baron Cohen Responds to Rebel Wilson’s ‘A-Hole’ Claims
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Sacha Baron Cohen Responds to Rebel Wilson’s ‘A-Hole’ Claims