‘I’m done with Don Jazzy, he’s not sending me, he’s in love with Rihanna’- Bisola Aiyeola reveals!

Forum 3 years ago

‘I’m done with Don Jazzy, he’s not sending me, he’s in love with Rihanna’- Bisola Aiyeola reveals!

Non-reciprocated affection can be very frustrating and at one time or the other, we must have found ourselves in such a situation.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4b5c4c8753df4e75be3218cde0ad950b.png

Ex big brother Naija housemate, Bisola Aiyeola who is a multi talented individual has given us an insight into how she feels about Don Jazzy.

In an interview with Ndani TV, she was asked to reveal her celebrity crush and the actress wasted no time in mentioning Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/7fc699f3a7bf65e7a9cdde8183d249ef.jpg

In her words: “My celebrity crush is Don Jazzy, he’s so annoying, he’s in love with Rihanna. I put it out there, that yo! what’s up but he’s not sending me, so I am done with him.”

Lol, now if you know Bisola Aiyeola’s personality very well, you would know she’s a playful person and it’s hard to take her seriously.

But on a serious note, many of us have celebrity crushes, and even though they seem far-fetched, we still can’t help but crush on them.

For me, my celebrity crush is no other than the talented Alex Ekubo. Who is your celebrity crush, let’s know in the comment session?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie