“I Was Devastated” – Nollywood Actor, RMD Reacts To Deaths Of Tina, Omozuwa

Forum 3 years ago

“I Was Devastated” – Nollywood Actor, RMD Reacts To Deaths Of Tina, Omozuwa

Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo, popularly known as RMD, has reacted to the death of Tina Ezekwe, the 16-year-old girl who was shot by a policeman in Lagos.

The actor also mourned the brutal killing of Vera Uwaila Omozuwa, a student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) who was raped and murdered in a church in Benin City, Edo State Capital.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/9ab50b26053e0a8d509b8c2d25587242.jpg

The 58-year-old actor in a tribute posted on Instagram on Monday also demanded justice for the victims.

RMD wrote,

“I have written and deleted quite a bit in the past few days. I was devastated, broken and speechless when I heard about the death of Tina Ezekwe, the teenage girl senselessly gunned down in broad daylight, by trigger happy, blood-hungry policemen, paid by you and I to protect us.

“I demand justice for Tina Ezekwe, I demand justice for Uwa Omozuwa and I demand a meaningful reform of the entire police force and stiffer laws for law enforcement agents who take innocent lives,” he wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 7 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie