Rapper Eminem Admits To Suffering From Mental Disorder

Forum 7 years ago

Rapper Eminem Admits To Suffering From Mental Disorder

Do you remember when Eminem rapped about having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in his Rihanna-assisted single " The Monster?" The lyrics go, "Cause the very thing that I love’s killing me / And I can’t conquer it / My OCD is conking me in the head, keep knocking." Well, it looks like there's truth to them.

The Detroit native recently caught up with Genius to annotate some new lyrics from some of his popular songs and used the occasion to explain he really does have obsessive-compulsive disorder. "I really do have O.C.D.
it’s not funny bitch," he wrote on the website.

While commenting on some lyrics from "Phenomenal," Em joked about the potential title of his next album. "I don't know why people have suggested I name my next album Empower or Empart…This has been said to me so many times over the years. If I were to name an album with such a stupid play on my name it obviously should be called Empanada…,"
joked Slim Shady.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 12 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 12 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton

I Don’t Think I’ll Fall In Love Again – Shakira Admits After Her Split From Gerard Pique
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Don’t Think I’ll Fall In Love Again – Shakira Admits After Her Split From Gerard Pique