4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks

Forum 8 years ago

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks

Stretch marks as many of us know are unsightly marks found on the butt0ckz, breasts, upper arms, back,thighs, abdomen and stomach caused by the tearing of the dermis due to skin stretching and expansionThese marks are usually caused by hormonal changes such as puberty,
pregnancy, or rapid weight changes such as body building or weight-loss.

The best way to get rid of stretch marks is to prevent them from appearing through regular moisturizing of the surface with an oil based emollient, however, this is not the case of many as stretch marks are mainly noticed after they appear and we are left with the only option of minimizing their appearance.

Thankfully, the visibility of stretch marks can be minimized, and so here are our top 4 stretch marks minimizing and prevention products.

1. Coconut Oil:
There are countless skin benefits of using coconut oil and minimizing the appearance of stretch marks is one of such benefits. This versatile oil is one of the few oils that have natural moisturizing properties that penetrate deep without sitting on the surface

2. Shea Butter:
Another natural product that helps in minimizing scarring. This product is usually extracted from the African Shea tree and used for producing many body lotions in the cosmetic industry due to its high moisturizing properties.

Shea Butter comes solid in form but usually melts when in contact with the skin.

3. Bio Oil:
This is a specially formulated product made with Calendula, Chamomile, Lavender and Rosemary Oils that a number of people swear by. Mixture of Bio Oil with shea butter works very fast for stretch marks minimizing

4. Cocoa Butter:
This natural product is a pale-yellow product derived from the Cocoa Bean that contains high level of antioxidants and a fairly stable quality that enables it keep for years.

There are a number of cocoa butter believers but a clinical research study showed the effects of cocoa butter on stretch marks in pregnant women yielded no different from the results of a placebo.

Cocoa butter should also be used in moderation as it has shown visible darkening effects on active users

ALSO READ: 12 Fascinating Health Facts you Must Know to get Very Healthy!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Verydarkman marks 30th birthday with alleged Range Rover purchase
Forum | 1 week ago

Verydarkman marks 30th birthday with alleged Range Rover purchase

Wen I Was Still A Gate Man in a Shoe Company - Skitmaker, SirBalo Shares Throwback Photo As He Marks Birthday
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Wen I Was Still A Gate Man in a Shoe Company - Skitmaker, SirBalo Shares Throwback Photo As He Marks Birthday

My Wife And Son Woke Me With $2K – Blord Says As He Marks 26th Birthday in Style (Photo)
Forum | 1 month ago

My Wife And Son Woke Me With $2K – Blord Says As He Marks 26th Birthday in Style (Photo)

2Baba Part Ways With Longtime Manager, Efe Omorogbe
Forum | 1 month ago

2Baba Part Ways With Longtime Manager, Efe Omorogbe