Social Media Reacts To Fikile Mbalula Tweeting ‘Vote EFF’

Forum 6 years ago

Social Media Reacts To Fikile Mbalula Tweeting ‘Vote EFF’

After he lost his job as Minister of Police in the recent cabinet reshuffle, Mbalula was appointed as ANC’s Election Head Chief.

Whilst he’s been doing the most, Mbalula had an awkward moment on twitter over the weekend when he tweeted “register to vote EFF” instead of ANC. Whilst the tweet has since been deleted, black twitter noticed it and ran with it.

Whilst it could have been an innocent error, it fueled the speculations black twitter has had for a while about Mbalula being allegedly Julius Malema’s inside ANC source.

Check out some of the funniest reactions to the tweet here, with Malema leading of course.

We agreed cde @MbalulaFikilethat indeed our people must #RegisterToVoteEFF ? ? ? pic.twitter.com/DOG1N5YfOw
— Julius Sello Malema (@Julius_S_Malema) March 9, 2018

Fikile Mbalula will soonest join EFF pic.twitter.com/wzTs7RMeBT
— Mommy ye Bunny (@khanyisacwati) March 9, 2018

maybe Fikile Mbalula is trying to cut all ties with the ANC so that he can join the EFF.. i’m trying to connect the dots!! but something is Fishy here.. #fikilembalula
— Sakie Aaron (@SakieAaron) March 9, 2018

Though I’m still blocked, but Fikile Mbalula is a hard worker. He really didn’t deserve to be treated like this by ‘Unity’. ?I hope he comes back to the Parliament as an EFF MP. Azobanyisa banye nyi ? ? ? pic.twitter.com/B9Jbiw3aFK
— ?uNdlunkulu (@uNdlunkulu_Xoli) March 9, 2018

Freudian Slip…. ? ? ? ?Mr Fikile #Mbalula!!! So now we know who the source of #Malemainfo is… ? ? ? ?evota #EFF pic.twitter.com/ZVtOG3HNk2
— Jonathan Levin (@Gawiesnr) March 9, 2018

We welcome Fighter Fikile Mbalula message that we all should go and #RegisterToVoteEFF #RegisterToVote pic.twitter.com/ydJKSVLlLh
— EFF – Superior Logic ??(@EFFexplained) March 10, 2018

Fikile Mbalula is going to join the EFF
— ?????????4D ?(@NoChill4D) March 9, 2018

We will welcome Fikile Mbalula into the EFF if he wishes to join the movement pic.twitter.com/dqopoXVgb4
— Bhuti Mabhonoza (@SaneleZex) March 9, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 23 mins ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband
Forum | 1 hour ago

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 13 hours ago