Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round

Forum 4 years ago

Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round

Ghana-based actress, Princess Shyngle took to her Instagram page to expose a foreigner who allegedly offered her about £25000 just to get down with her.

In her post she revealed that most of the actresses flaunting wealth on social media are being supported by men like this and it is quite unfortunate they come online to brag about what they didn’t get through acting.

The actress shared screenshots of offers she receives with the caption;

“My DM is super fcuking lit anytime I post a badass picture my DM and emails are under attack by pu**y hunters ready to pay anything to get this Gambian pu**y.

“That’s why when I see l these Lying ass actresses claiming success and blessings from acting movie I just laugh my ass out. As in the same men sponsoring your lifestyle are on my DMS oh or their pimps are on my DM.

“The funny thing is these same men sleep with y’all brag about it oh, they tell s oh.

Next time you come on set forming and acting big, babe abeg know you’re forming to because we are all dating the same men. There is no actress that became rich from acting movies”.

You’ll have to act 150 movies and save that money to afford a Range Rover or a 1st class ticket abroad ?????

See Chat Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was Supposed To Be YBNL Princess But Olamide Unveiled Temmie Ovwasa – Singer, Candy Bleakz Says
Forum | 4 weeks ago

I Was Supposed To Be YBNL Princess But Olamide Unveiled Temmie Ovwasa – Singer, Candy Bleakz Says

My Beautiful Princess - BBNaija’s Bambam and Teddy A Celebrate Second Daughter on Her 2nd Birthday (Photos)
Forum | 1 month ago

My Beautiful Princess - BBNaija’s Bambam and Teddy A Celebrate Second Daughter on Her 2nd Birthday (Photos)

I Love You, I Love Your… – Portable Exposes Private Chats With Laide Bakare
Forum | 2 months ago

I Love You, I Love Your… – Portable Exposes Private Chats With Laide Bakare

UCL: Two reasons Arsenal have been failing in Round of 16 – Arteta
Forum | 2 months ago

UCL: Two reasons Arsenal have been failing in Round of 16 – Arteta