5-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Gets ‘Married’ In A Fairytale Ceremony. Photos

Forum 6 years ago

5-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Gets ‘Married’ In A Fairytale Ceremony. Photos

A five-year-old Scottish girl with an aggressive form of cancer has ticked “dream wedding” off her bucket list after a touching ceremony on Sunday. The brave girl’s story has garnered thousands of shares online from netizens deeply moved by the nuptials.

Terminally ill Scottish girl has fairytale ‘wedding’ Eileidh Paterson from Moray has been fighting neuroblastoma since being diagnosed in May 2014. Tragically, Eileidh’s oncologist has said she does not have long to live, according to the fundraising webpage run by her parents. After that verdict, Eileidh made a bucket list topped by “marrying” her best friend, six-year-old Harrison Grier.

Her mother, Gail Paterson, organized the “wedding” and the duo walked hand-in-hand down the aisle. Hundreds of guests, including family, friends and costumed superheroes and princesses attended the event, helping turn the little girl’s dream into reality.

[ads4]

Facebook users have sent their wishes to Eileidh. “Today is the first day I’ve heard of this little girl, but already I am in awe of her. Super brave and super strong. I hope you get to do all of your bucket list xxxx,” Emma Wood said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yobe State University notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session
Forum | 2 days ago

Yobe State University notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session

BASUG announces Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session
Forum | 2 days ago

BASUG announces Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 3 days ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 4 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini