You Want To Setup An Ashawo Quarter – Which Nigerian University Would You Get Girls From Faster & Easily?

Forum 2 years ago

You Want To Setup An Ashawo Quarter – Which Nigerian University Would You Get Girls From Faster & Easily?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/44fa440568788150f5296bd6d60aa44d.png
Do you know that prostitution is legal in Nigeria? I bet you dont know.

As a matter of fact, there is an organization for it. The National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes.

It is a professional organization based in Nigeria to assist adult sex workers.

The organization was formed out of opposition to the country’s prostitution laws which criminalize sex work and all of its related activities.

Prostitution is illegal only in Nigeria is illegal in all Northern States that practice Islamic penal code. 

BTW, lets talk about the subject matter, which is setting up a brothel in Nigeria and the university one could get girls faster and easily. DO YOU KNOW ANY?

Campus prostitution is now a common business in Nigerian tertiary institutions, especially in the universities.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 3 days ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 3 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student