Court Charges Man Who Jump Into Nairobi’s State House To Beg President Money To Record His Songs

Forum 8 years ago

Court Charges Man Who Jump Into Nairobi’s State House To Beg President Money To Record His Songs

A young man who jumped into State House, Nairobi, has pleaded with President Uhuru Kenyatta to help him complete his education.
Matthew Kinuthia Maina was charged on Tuesday and pleaded guilty to the charge of entering a protected zone illegally. The court was told in an interesting turn of events that he is a minor and not a terror suspect.

Mr Maina had been presented before Resident Magistrate Edda Agade on Monday, alongside two other men arrested on the same day with him by the Anti -Terror Police Unit (ATPU), on suspicion that they were all members of the Al Shabaab.

“Yes I jumped into State House because I knew I will find the President there. I wanted him to help me with money to record my songs so that I can be able to raise my fees and go back to school. I just wanted to ask for his help, I still do,” he said.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 18 hours ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 20 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 22 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 22 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident