Touch Not My Anointed!!! Church Founder Caught Raping 16-Yr-Old Girl In Car

Forum 7 years ago

Touch Not My Anointed!!! Church Founder Caught Raping 16-Yr-Old Girl In Car

A Senior Pastor and General Overseer of a church in Zimbabwe, Righteous Revival Ministries, Apostle Tawanda Chikeya, is in serious trouble after he was arrested for raping a 16-year-old member of his church in a parked car, H-Metro reports.
The 30-year-old Apostle Chikeya was arrested along with his younger brother, Tapiwa Chikeya, who is suspected to have lured the girl to his brother and locking the garage door and providing a blanket.

Apostle Chiekya and his brother, according to reports, are detained at Marimba Police Station and the case was reported under RRB 2827385.

The church founder was reported to have threatened the girl that he was a member of the Central Intelligence Organization and the girl said he made false prophecies to her, saying she had to undergo a bad luck spell if she refused to have s*x with him.

“Apostle Chikeya prophesied to me that I was going to meet misfortunes if I did not have prayers constantly with him. He invited me for prayers one of the days and took me to Lake Chivero where he asked to have s*x with me and I refused.

He told me that my virginity belongs to him that if I do not marry him, he foresees me getting married to a foreigner who would bring me bad luck.

After I mentioned his marriage, he said he was not satisfied with his wife since she was not a virgin like me when he married her. On the day in question, Apostle Chikeya asked me to come to his house and I found him with his brother Tapiwa.

Tapiwa locked the door from outside and left the room leaving me with Apostle Chikeya and after inquiring why they locked the door, Apostle Chikeya said we would use another door that leads to the garage.

It is at the garage where Apostle Chikeya raped me in his parked Honda Fit vehicle and he threatened me saying God would punish me if I reported the case to the police.

He went on to say that he is a member of police criminal investigation department and is connected to lawyers if that case was to be brought before the courts of law,” the victim narrated to H-Metro.
The girl said she told her friend about the rape and the girl informed her parents, leading to the arrest of Apostle Chikeya.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher
Forum | 10 hours ago

Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 17 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 21 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 23 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service