Any Igbo Man/Woman That Refuses to Vote For Peter Obi As President Should Be Chased Out of South East - Pastor (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Any Igbo Man/Woman That Refuses to Vote For Peter Obi As President Should Be Chased Out of South East - Pastor (Video)

A man of God has declared that any Igbo man who refuses to vote for Peter Obi as President should be chased out of the region.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bfd619a9feb6e64eb9ed006d88e49c73.jpg

Recall that Obi is contesting to become President of Nigeria in 2023 under Labour Party.

Reverend Father Emmanuel Obimma, popularly known as Ebube Muonso made the call during a church program.

He stated that Igbos have been marginalized for many years and have been refused a shot at the presidency.

According to him, if other regions refuse to allow an Igbo man become President in 2023, the people should be allowed to leave through referendum.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd