Woman Gives Birth To Monster Baby Dubbed The 'Incredible Hulk'. See Photos

Forum 7 years ago

Woman Gives Birth To Monster Baby Dubbed The 'Incredible Hulk'. See Photos

A boy weighing 14lbs has been nicknamed 'Incredible Hulk' because he is already bursting out of clothes meant for toddlers.

Mum LaQueena Hunter Grover said strangers assumed she was due to give birth to triplets before Loyalty Adonis' eye-watering arrival in Louisiana, USA.

The colossal kid's weight when he was born was almost double the average for newborns and he has already ballooned to 15lbs at one month old.

He is just shy of 2ft tall and LaQueena says her hubby could not believe his eyes when Loyalty Adonis was delivered.

She told WDSU News : “People would come up to me and say: ‘Oh, I think that’s twins or even triplets. Maybe there’s another hiding behind one of the babies.'

“Right when the doctor was taking him out, my husband’s mouth literally just dropped. He was like: ‘That’s a big baby.'

“When he was born, he was 14 pounds 1 ounce. I remember the nurse came running back and when she told me that, I swear, had I not been on the gurney already, I would’ve passed out right there when she said that.”

He wears size three nappies and some of his togs are intended for children aged 18 months old.

The mum-of-four said the family have dubbed him the 'Incredible Hulk' after the oversized green superhero.

LaQueena admitted that she does not want to have any more children.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 1 day ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 1 day ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 2 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies