Photos: See The World's Thinnest Laptop, Spectre, Launched By HP

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: See The World's Thinnest Laptop, Spectre, Launched By HP

This laptop comes with a copper design combined with carbon fibre that gives the laptop a premium look. The Technology giant HP has launched Spectre, touted as the world's thinnest laptop.

The laptop is as thin as an average index finger. Spectre measures 10.4 millimetres (0.41 inch) at its thickest point, this makes it slimmer than the 12-inch MacBook (0.52 inches) and MacBook Air (0.68 inches).This laptop weighs 1.11kg only.

Another USP of the laptop is its copper design combined with carbon fibre that gives the laptop a premium look. It features 13.3-inch full HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass.

The laptop comes with 8GB LDDR3 RAM and 512GB SSD storage and runs on 6th generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors. A hybrid battery that lasts up to 9.45 hours on a single charge, according to the company. The laptop includes 3 Type-C USB I/O ports. The NewHP Spectre will be available in Nigeria starting May.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 2 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 1 week ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 1 week ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers