The Polytechnic Ibadan 2014/2015 Post-UTME Screening and Registration Deadline Postponed

Forum 9 years ago

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2014/2015 Post-UTME Screening and Registration Deadline Postponed

The polytechnic Ibadan has postponed the screening exercise till further notice. The examination was scheduled for Monday 21th July 2014 to Saturday 26th July 2014 but candidates that registered late were given several different dates.

The affected candidates visited the school to register their complaint and were addressed by one of the I.C.T officials whom apologized to the candidates on behalf of the school management.

According to the Official the date has been postponed due to the fact that most candidates have not registered; some parents and guardians of candidates have not been paid their monthly salary and they are trying to be considerate.
[ads4]
He stated that school management sent sms to candidates through their mobile numbers and email addresses.For candidates that didn't receive any such sms or mail, the ICT official said it could be as a result of incorrect phone numbers or a problem with the network server.

He further advised candidates to check the school's website for more information as they will be asked to re-print their slip which will contain new examination dates.

This will equally be sent to their phone numbers and email addresses.

If you have not registered before and you wish to do so the portal as been re-opened and registration continues.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Dorben Polytechnic Abuja announces 5th Convocation Ceremony
Forum | 3 days ago

Dorben Polytechnic Abuja announces 5th Convocation Ceremony

Ondo 2024: APC Screening Committee Clears Aiyedatiwa
Forum | 1 week ago

Ondo 2024: APC Screening Committee Clears Aiyedatiwa

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez
Forum | 1 week ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez