The right person is out there. He will find you when you ain’t even searching - Uche Ogbodo encourages single mums as she celebrates her traditional wedding

Forum 1 year ago

The right person is out there. He will find you when you ain’t even searching - Uche Ogbodo encourages single mums as she celebrates her traditional wedding

Actress, Uche Ogbodo has taken to social media to encourage single mums as she celebrates her traditional wedding to Bobby Marris, which took place in her village in Enugu on Thursday, January 5.

Posting photos from their wedding, Uche wrote;

''PAID IN FULL,

Morning Motivation for my Single Mother gang who have given up hope ……. Gods Time is the Best , the right person is out there, he will find you when you ain’t even searching. Just be yourself, work hard on yourself and leave your heart Open , Forgive who hurt you and believe you will be ok

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues