Media personality, Nedu unveils his 'Queen of the Castle' months after public face-off with ex-wife

Forum 1 year ago

Media personality, Nedu unveils his 'Queen of the Castle' months after public face-off with ex-wife

Media personality, Nedu has unveiled his 'Queen of the Castle' months after a public face-off with his ex-wife, Hazel.

Recall that Hazel had accused Nedu of being a deadbeat father, an allegation he denied. The media personality also accused his ex-wife of deceiving him into training a child that is not his. He shared a DNA result to back his claim.

Months after the face-off, Nedu has taken to Instagram to show off his new "Queen". The Instagram post which came with a turned-off comment section, had the caption;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties