Stay Away From S3x, 21 Days Won't Kill You - Pastor Ibiyomie Tells Couples As Church Begins Fasting

Forum 1 year ago

Stay Away From S3x, 21 Days Won't Kill You - Pastor Ibiyomie Tells Couples As Church Begins Fasting

The General Overseer of  Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has urged married couples to abstain from s3xual intercourse as the church begins its fasting and prayer.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7ca54a728e1de3fc747e8b7f050612d4.jpeg
The clergyman said this during the church’s first service on Sunday.

According to him, couples should forget about the s3xual aspect of their lives and focus on God for the next 21 days.

He said, “
Abstain from s3x this fasting season because I’ve heard people say, ‘My husband said that once we break since we eat food, we should eat this one too’! So, ah! I’ve heard it! As a Pastor, they say please talk to my husband that we are fasting!

“They are not sinners, two of them are members of the Church! They said, ‘Since we eat food, this one too’! Please 1 Corinthians 7:5, let’s close! All the married people read this Scripture! That you break with food doesn’t mean you should break with everything!

“Twenty one days ‘no go kill you!’ Stay away from that area! Life is not about s3x. This is not the time to sleep with your husband and wife! Can you hear what I’m saying? From tomorrow, close that place till twenty one days!

“Leave it! Go on leave! You will not die! ‘You no go die!’ Married people, you will not die! Don’t say, ‘I think ‘we dey chop after we break!’ Leave that area! But most of you, you don’t understand the Bible, you turn the Bible upside down! And you say, ‘The Bible did not say that we cannot…’! You know people, when it comes to bad things they preach the Bible! They won’t read! They say, ‘Since we break with food, why don’t we break for the other one?’ When we break finish’, we will continue the fasting! ‘Na lie!’ It’s not so oh,” he said.

According to Ibiyeomie, “
This period that you are fasting, there are things to abstain from! And one of them is s3x! Don’t go! If you are a maniac, do all today! After today, leave your husband and wife! In case your own (husband and wife), without s3x they can’t sleep! There are some people, their life is all about s3x! If you feel he’s a machine, finish today!

“My friend, life is not about s3x! can you hear me now? Be spiritually minded! Some of you, if he says okay, ‘I no go fit, oya you go tire na! You no go tire?’ You go tire! And too much sex affects the mind! Every person who likes too much s3x, they are dull! Check very well! Because the same place of intelligence is the same place of s3x! So check anybody who likes too much s3x, they are not intelligent! So calm down! No be food!

“Okay! after today, go on break! For twenty one days! How many of you are married? Tell the married man, ‘Calm down oo’! After 12 midnight today! Say, ‘Road blocked’! No more! Just shut your mind! Forget that area of your life and face twenty one days! Is it too much? It’s not much? Let’s be certain with this! Will you die?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 2 days ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo