JJC Skillz returns to Islam after his marriage to Funke Akindele crashed

Forum 1 year ago

JJC Skillz returns to Islam after his marriage to Funke Akindele crashed

Abdulrasheed Bello a.k.a JJC Skillz has reverted to Islam, his former religion, after his marriage to Nollywood actress turned politician, Funke Akindele, crashed.

In an Instagram post he shared, the singer who was originally born in Islam which he dumped for his mother's faith, revealed that he was lost before but he is now found.

JJC wrote;

I was lost but now I’m found, O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay, and preserve me from the front and from behind and on my right and on my left and from above, and I take refuge with You lest I be swallowed up by the earth.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 5 days ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele