2023 Election: Former PDP Chairman, Secondus Counters Wike, Says Rivers People Rejected Tinubu

Forum 1 year ago

2023 Election: Former PDP Chairman, Secondus Counters Wike, Says Rivers People Rejected Tinubu

Ex-National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Uche Secondus has disclosed that the alleged move by Gov Nyesom Wike of Rivers state to canvass votes for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for the Saturday, February 25th elections will not end well.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dd586892e64b3f6ae2f58a688e1abc1e.jpeg
Speaking during a Channels Television program on Wednesday, Secondus declared that Rivers people have rejected the former Lagos governor.

There have been reports that Wike, who is the leader of the aggrieved governors elected under the platform of PDP, is working for Tinubu to emerge winner of the presidential poll.

But Secondus countered the move, stating that “Rivers people have refused to vote for Tinubu”.

He stressed that the former Lagos governor cannot be compared with the PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar, in terms of track record.

He said, “
Rivers people are very wise, very intelligent. Wike is seeking for his own personal interest but Rivers people are not going that way.

“No matter the appeals to some chiefs and all of that, Rivers people know the truth and the truth is that you cannot compare Tinubu and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Imo PDP Chairman, 26 Others Resign
Forum | 2 days ago

Imo PDP Chairman, 26 Others Resign

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 4 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday