Davido is Back & His New Album “Timeless” Drops on March 31

Forum 1 year ago

Davido is Back & His New Album “Timeless” Drops on March 31

Davido has made a comeback on social media with a video announcing his upcoming album, “Timeless.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a664ef9a255dd1f97b706f661ce9485c.jpg

In the video, he reflects on the importance of different phases of life, saying, “There is a time for everything. A time to grieve and a time to heal. A time to laugh and a time to dance. A time to speak and a time for silence.”

“Thank you to everyone out there for your love and support that has held me down,” he wrote expressing his gratitude to his fans for their love and support during his time away. “All the love and messages while I was away, the gifts sent, the concerts you all threw! I appreciate it all. Today, I want to remind you all that what is now Timeless, was once new. It’s time for new.

The album, which drops on March 31st, is set to be a hit with fans eagerly anticipating his return and new music.

Click here pre-save the album.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins