BBNaija2019: What Happened To Me After Converting From Islam To Christianity – Khafi Rveals

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija2019: What Happened To Me After Converting From Islam To Christianity – Khafi Rveals

Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Kafayat Kareem, also known as Khafi, has disclosed how she saw herself upon converting from Islam to Christianity.

Khafi disclosed that she saw herself in a “whole new light” when she switched faith.

She made this revelation while chatting with Gedoni, her love interest in the BBNaija house, on Wednesday night after the ‘Know Da Lyrics” challenge.

According to Khafi:-

“When I became a Christian, I just saw myself in a whole new light.’’

Khafi had recently confessed to loving Gedoni when asked about her relationship by BBNaija reality host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

“I like Gedoni’s company and we are good together. I would say my heart has been arrested by Gedoni,” she had said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Trailer: Louis Remembers What Happened in Paris
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Trailer: Louis Remembers What Happened in Paris

My First Kiss Happened In UNILAG Hostel With A Guy – Bobrisky Reveals
Forum | 2 weeks ago

My First Kiss Happened In UNILAG Hostel With A Guy – Bobrisky Reveals

Mr Macaroni Speaks on His Choice of Religion After Practising Both Christianity & Islam, Life After Endsars (Video)
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Mr Macaroni Speaks on His Choice of Religion After Practising Both Christianity & Islam, Life After Endsars (Video)

My Muslim Lover’s Family Rejected Me Despite Willingness to Convert to Islam – Phyna
Forum | 3 months ago

My Muslim Lover’s Family Rejected Me Despite Willingness to Convert to Islam – Phyna