Bagged Another One – Skit Maker, Lord Lamba Writes As He Purchases Brand New SUV And Launches Car Brand (Photos)

Forum 6 months ago

Bagged Another One – Skit Maker, Lord Lamba Writes As He Purchases Brand New SUV And Launches Car Brand (Photos)

Popular Nigerian skit maker, Lord Lamba has acquired a new SUV worth millions of naira while announcing the launch of his own car brand.

The comedian took to Instagram to share photos of the new car.

This comes months after he splashed millions of naira on a luxurious Lamborghini.

He walked down memory lane on the days of his humble beginnings to where he has gotten to today.

Lord Lambo also revealed that he has now launched his own car brand, Lamboautos.

Sharing the news, he wrote:

BAGGED ANOTHER ONE!!!

Years ago, I used to ponder what it truly meant to feel at ease. Wandering the streets of Lagos, I glimpsed the finer things life had to offer and dreamt of owning a company that crafted or sold cars. The excitement about this journey filled me, even though I questioned how I’d reach that destination and if I’d ever find solace, where I could effortlessly care for my loved ones. Now, in my 20s, I look at the kid in the mirror, his face beaming with a wide smile, his heart filled with gratitude.

The path has been challenging, yet here I stand, appreciative of every stride taken. Today marks a significant milestone as I launch my car brand, @lambaautos ,” and proudly own a Range Rover vogue a Car I’ve always admired.

@lambaautos , we’re not just selling cars; we’re creating experiences. Our aim is to provide you with luxury, peace of mind, and affordability, all under one roof.

Here’s to the triumphs that lie ahead! I march onward in this expedition called life with unwavering determination.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 10 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 23 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth