My Ex-Wife Parents Compelled Me To Pay Them N1m For Marrying Her A Virgin – Israel DMW

Forum 5 months ago

My Ex-Wife Parents Compelled Me To Pay Them N1m For Marrying Her A Virgin – Israel DMW

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido’s Logistics Manager, Israel Afeare, who is popularly known as Israel DMW, has made a new claim about his estranged wife and her parents,

He claimed that his estranged wife, Sheila’s parents “compelled” him to share the money sprayed at their wedding with them because he married their daughter a virgin.

He said his former parents-in-law also “compelled” him to buy their daughter iPhone 14 Promax worth N1.2 million.

Sharing a screenshot of a bank transfer receipt via his Instagram page, he wrote, “The receipt of [N]1m, part of money sprayed at the wedding.

"Sheila’s parents held my neck to share with them since their daughter is a virgin. They also compelled me to buy her iPhone 14 Promax [N]1.2m, she’s using.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/694b8fd34a5a16bb03855e5781102d0a.jpeg

Israel’s latest revelation came after Sheila denied his earlier allegations that she dumped their marriage as soon as she became famous and that she and her family are “gold diggers” who defrauded him.

Sheila had stated that she left the marriage because of domestic violence, saying contrary to Israel’s claim that she and her family are “gold diggers,” she is from a well-to-do family, adding that her dad and former Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomhole are “first cousins”.

Recall that Israel and Sheila tied the knot on Thursday, October 20, 2022, at a traditional ceremony that was held in Benin City.

However, the couple got separated barely eight months after their lavish wedding over allegations of domestic violence and infidelity from both parties.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 5 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe
Forum | 5 days ago

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe