If Yul Is That Bad, Why Don’t You Drop His First And Last Name? - Politician Opeyemi Falegan Tells May Yul-Edochie

Forum 3 months ago

If Yul Is That Bad, Why Don’t You Drop His First And Last Name? - Politician Opeyemi Falegan Tells May Yul-Edochie

Politician, Opeyemi Falegan has urged actor Yul Edochie's first wife, May to drop his name since he's not a good father.

He took to his social media page to make the demand.

According to him, if Yul is that bad, May shouldn't still be answering his name.

Falegan wrote;

‘’If Yul is that bad why don’t you drop his first name and last name? Men are meant to keep quiet right? U won pae us with depression? A lot didn’t know how I survived 2 1/2 years ago, they couldn’t believe it. Cos what was meant to bring me down actually elevated me. And I vowed to always be the advocate of men who would be willing to speak out. What was meant to silence me actually gave me a break through.

Not every man has that grace.''

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/5d6916c813ebe9f7e7b3ff9ce3c49b89.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 5 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament