What I Have Seen Is Beyond Words – Funke Akindele Sends Her Deepest Condolences to Victims of Ibadan Explosion

Forum 3 months ago

What I Have Seen Is Beyond Words – Funke Akindele Sends Her Deepest Condolences to Victims of Ibadan Explosion

Sharing a post on her page, she wrote: “SAD!!🥲🥲 My deepest condolences to everyone affected by the explosion in Ibadan. What I have seen since last night is beyond words, and I pray that God gives everyone affected the fortitude to bear this unimaginable loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time and I hope you find the strength and healing you need in the days ahead. Amen. #ibadan.”

SEE POST: 

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/739df1a8da7ef68e71c8dadbe7bab2df.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 5 days ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele