I Don’t Want to Marry Virgin – Actor Baaj Adebule

Forum 2 months ago

I Don’t Want to Marry Virgin – Actor Baaj Adebule

Popular Nollywood actor Baaj Adebule has revealed he doesn't want to marry a virgin.

Speaking on why, he said he doesn’t want to marry a virgin because of the process of disvirgining.

He said he had been through the process before and it was “traumatic.”

Speaking in a recent interview with Pulse, Adebule said: “I don’t want to marry a virgin. Because first, obviously, you will have to do the disvirgining which is something I’ve been through before and it is quite traumatic.

“When people think about it, they only think about the lady, nobody thinks about the guy and what he goes through to do it. It is a very terrible experience for a guy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman