Why Portable Thinks I’m Using Him For Clout - Ashabi Simple Speaks Up

Forum 2 months ago

Why Portable Thinks I’m Using Him For Clout - Ashabi Simple Speaks Up

Popular Nigerian singer, Portable‘s baby mama, Akinyanju Omobolarinde, who is also an actress popularly known as Ashabi Simple, has refuted using her baby daddy to chase clout.

Recall that Portable called out Ashabi on social media after she spoke about the dynamics of their relationship in an interview with actress, Abiola Adebayo.

Portable also used derogatory words to describe Ashabi, stating without his name added to hers, she’s nothing.

However, in an interview with Punch, Ashabi said: “That is just how human beings are. He is a celebrity and he thinks I just want to use him to trend. He is just being protective but I have to work. I do not disrespect him.”

The actress said she ignores trolls online, adding that her priority is acting career and business.

She said:
“I do not see the trolls, because I don’t follow any blogs, and I have locked my comment section. I don’t need anybody to care; it is my life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 5 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up