I Can Gallantly Walk Around The World As An African Giant – CDQ Thanks Burna Boy For Paving The Way

Forum 4 years ago

I Can Gallantly Walk Around The World As An African Giant – CDQ Thanks Burna Boy For Paving The Way

CDQ has congratulated Burna Boy on the success of his recently held concert at the Wembley SSE Arena in the United Kingdom last Saturday.
The indigenous rapper took to his Instagram page a couple of hours ago to send his shout-out and also thank him for given him a good reason to fly all over the world identifying himself as a giant from Africa. CDQ showered serious encomium on Burna and he surely seems proud that a fellow African is making serious waves all over the world.

He wrote; “There’s a reason he answers OLUWA-Burna ???? cos there’s nothing bigger than OLUWA ? Congratulations Brother @burnaboygram U just made Nigeria/Africa proud ? and dis is just a tip of an iceberg ???? I’m very happy coz I can gallantly walk around the world as a Giant from Africa ?.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 4 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’