I’m disappointed in you guys – Davido blasts Wizkid’s fans who said his mother was used for money ritual (Photos)

Forum 4 years ago

I’m disappointed in you guys – Davido blasts Wizkid’s fans who said his mother was used for money ritual (Photos)

Nigerian singer Davido has reached his saturation point today when it comes to the never-ending vendetta between his fans and industry mate, Wizkid’s fans.

He jumped in a conversation between a fan of his and a Wizkid fan and it started when a Wizkid’s fan alleged that Davido’s mom, Veronica Adeleke was killed and used for ritual by Davido’s family.

Davido’s fan, in a bid to even up, drew up the fact that Davido’s late mom was a lecturer at Babcock University while Wizkid’s mom is a stack illiterate.

The altercation went on for a while till It got Davido’s attention who is known not to let any ill comments about him slide. He expressed his concern of both fan bases disdainfully as he said:

Davido fc wizkid fc has it gotten to this ! Bull shit disappointed in both my fans and his ! Nonsense

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties