Kanye West Releases A Gospel Version Of Davido’s 2017 Hit Song; “If” (Video)

Forum 4 years ago

Kanye West Releases A Gospel Version Of Davido’s 2017 Hit Song; “If” (Video)

Davido keeps reaching higher heights with his Afropop music and the latest who couldn’t resist hopping on his song is Kanye West.

The multiple Grammy award-winning rapper and record producer who is now born again and a preacher, with his Christian band, have done a gospel rendition of Davido’s monster hit song “If”.

A video from Kanye’s Sunday service which has surfaced on social media, shows his band performing the song by the Nigerian singer but with the lyrics twisted to preach the gospel.

Davido’s “If” and “Fall” songs have been considered as the biggest afro-pop songs for this decade. Before Cardi B’s arrival in Africa, she was also tapped jamming to an unreleased remix of Davido’s “fall” which she was featured on.

However, Kanye has taken his Afropop vibe to the alter, watch the video below. Watch the video below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
China
Forum | 16 hours ago

China's Taiwan Hit by 5.7 Magnitude Earthquake

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 23 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 1 day ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election