SoundSultan recounts how a colleague refused to keep in touch with Wizkid in 2008 because he was too ‘razz’

Forum 4 years ago

SoundSultan recounts how a colleague refused to keep in touch with Wizkid in 2008 because he was too ‘razz’

Top Nigerian singer, Sound Sultan has taken to social media to recount how a fellow colleague had refused to keep in touch with Wizkid because he was too ‘razz’.

Sultan’s post came shortly after Wizkid’s hugely successful Starboy Music Fest that took place in Lagos.

Sharing a photo of the hugely packed venue, the veteran singer recounted how back in 2008, Wizkid had left the Lagos State University (LASU) for Leads University in Ibadan.

Sultan said after Wizkid’s move, he told a colleague that was also in the same school to keep in touch with Wizkid.

However, the individual declined on the basis that Wizkid was too ‘razz’.

”Only God knows tomorrow !!! E get why! 2008 When wizzy changed schools from Lasu to Leads IN Ibadan and I couldn’t check on him as usual anymore .i told a certain person, on whose track I wrote and featured wiz , to keep in touch that Wizzy is now in your school. THE PERSON Said. No, that Wiz was too raz !! LEGENDS are made not Born .!!!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her

Junior Pope: Survivor Recounts Actor’s Last Minutes, Reveals Cause of Boat Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Junior Pope: Survivor Recounts Actor’s Last Minutes, Reveals Cause of Boat Accident

Yomi Fabiyi Recounts How Late Jumoke Aderounmu Encouraged Him
Forum | 1 week ago

Yomi Fabiyi Recounts How Late Jumoke Aderounmu Encouraged Him