I No Fit Marry Actor – Deyemi Okanlawon And Venita Akpofure’s Steamy Movie Scene Gets People Talking

Forum 1 month ago

I No Fit Marry Actor – Deyemi Okanlawon And Venita Akpofure’s Steamy Movie Scene Gets People Talking

Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon and former BBNaija housemate Venita Akpofure have left tongues wagging on social media over their steamy movie scene.

A clip of the video showed Venita identified in the movie as Nadia attempted to seduce Deyemi Okanlawon in a romantic entanglement.

After that scene, they were later seen submerged in a bathtub, with Deyemi resting his head upon Venita’s chest.

Venita says, “I want a relationship,” to which Deyemi, fully cognizant of her intentions, responds with a sobering admission, “I can’t offer love at this moment. You deserve someone who can truly reciprocate your feelings, and unfortunately, that person isn’t me.”

See comments and video below:

penwizardesq wrote: “How you go from saying one night to wanting a relationship after one round pere ?”

faith_anammah wrote: “Omo I no fit marry actor😂I go just de faint.”

izz_ruthy wrote: “😂 deyemiiii best in hurting girls in movies 😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 21 hours ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 21 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday